The Cuyahoga Regional HIV Health Services Ryan White Planning Council represents the Transitional Grant Area (TGA) that includes the following counties: Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, and Medina.
The mission of the Planning Council is to plan for the comprehensive delivery of HIV/AIDS services and allocation of resources for the TGA. The goal of the Planning Council is to identify HIV positive individuals, see that they are linked into care, stay in care and improve health outcomes.
The Planning Council consists of a maximum of thirty-five (35) members, at least 33% of which are persons living with HIV/AIDS. Members are appointed by the Cuyahoga County Executive and Mayor of the City of Cleveland. Council members identify and rank service priorities and determine funding allocations based on needs assessment data gathered from each local jurisdiction in the TGA and other relevant data.
Planning Council meetings take place the third Wednesday of each month from 5:30-7:00 p.m. at St. Augustine Manor Health Campus located at 7801 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44102. All meetings are open to the public.
The Cleveland TGA Planning Council also has five subcommittee groups:
- Executive Committee: Members shall work with the grantee agency to review monthly fiscal reporting data, review contract status data, establish the granting time lines, and monitor compliance with funding requirements.
- Membership, Retention, and Marketing: Members will provide oversight and maintenance of the Planning Council membership outreach efforts to promote increased awareness and utilization of prioritized services for people living with HIV and AIDS.
- Strategy & Finance: Members shall be responsible for oversight of the direct services allocations and expenditures, resource allocation and reallocation according to priorities set by the Planning Council and spending trends. This committee will also ensure the development of an ongoing process to evaluate and identify unmet service needs, which are eligible for funding through the Part A Program.
- Community Liaison Committee (CLC): Members include community members who seek to improve Ryan White services by informing the Planning Council of their ideas, experiences and vision in order to improve the coordination of Ryan White services within the TGA and increase the health outcomes of PLWHA.
- Quality Improvement: This committee oversees all quality activities of the Ryan White Part A Program. The QI Committee ensures that services funded by Part A meet or exceed established HIV clinical standards and Public Health Services guidelines.
Planning Council Resources:
- List of 2016-2017 Planning Council Meeting Dates
- Planning Council Recruitment Flyer
- Planning Council Application
- Planning Council Activity Timeline (PCAT) - 2016-2017
- Cleveland TGA Planning Council By Laws
- Planning Council Brochure
- Planning Council Request for Information from the Grantee Form
Planning Council Meeting Minutes and Agendas:
- August CLC Meeting Minutes
- August Strategy and Finance Meeting Minutes
- August Membership Retention and Marketing Meeting Minutes
- August Quality Improvement Meeting Minutes
- August Executive Committee Meeting Minutes
- August Planning Council Meeting Minutes
- September CLC Meeting Minutes
- September Strategy and Finance Meeting Minutes
- September Membership Retention and Marketing Meeting Minutes
- September Executive Committee Meeting Minutes
- September Planning Council Meeting Minutes
- October CLC Meeting Minutes
- October Strategy and Finance Meeting Minutes
- October Membership Retention and Marketing Meeting Minutes
- October Quality Improvement Meeting Minutes
- October Executive Committee Meeting Minutes
- October Planning Council Meeting Minutes
- Quality Improvement Standards of Care Meeting Minutes
- November CLC Meeting Minutes
- November Strategy and Finance Meeting Minutes
- November Membership Retention and Marketing Meeting Minutes
- November Executive Committee Meeting Minutes
- November Planning Council Meeting Minutes
- There are no scheduled Planning Council meetings in December.
- January CLC Meeting Minutes
- January Strategy and Finance Meeting Minutes
- January Membership Retention and Marketing Meeting Minutes
- January Quality Improvement Meeting Agenda
- January Executive Committee Meeting Minutes
- January Planning Council Meeting Minutes
- February CLC Meeting Minutes
- February Strategy and Finance Meeting Minutes
- February Membership Retention and Marketing Meeting Minutes
- February Executive Committee Meeting Minutes
- February Planning Council Meeting Minutes
- March CLC Meeting Agenda
- March Strategy and Finance Meeting Agenda
- March Membership Retention and Marketing Meeting Agenda
- March Quality Improvement Meeting Agenda
- March Executive Committee Agenda
- March Planning Council Meeting Agenda
- April CLC Meeting Agenda
- April Strategy and Finance Meeting Agenda
- April Membership Retention and Marketing Meeting Agenda
- April Quality Improvement Meeting Agenda
- April Executive Committee Meeting Agenda
- April Planning Council Meeting Agenda
For more information regarding the Cleveland Regional HIV Services Planning Council please contact: