- Were you recently diagnosed as HIV+ and don’t know where to turn?
- Were you receiving treatment but dropped out of care and want to reconnect with a doctor?
- Were you receiving care but moved and need to find a new physician?
If you or someone you know is living with HIV/AIDS, the Ryan White Part A Program can help. The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program provides HIV-related services throughout Northeast Ohio to those who do not have sufficient health care coverage or financial resources for coping with the disease.
Who is Eligible for Ryan White Part A Services in the Cleveland Transitional Grant Area (TGA)?
HIV Positive People Who:
- Live in the Cleveland TGA (Cuyahoga, Ashtabula, Lake, Geauga, Lorain and Medina counties)
- Meet the program's income guidelines
- Are uninsured or underinsured
How Do I Know If I Qualify For Services?
To determine if you qualify for the program, contact the Ryan White Part A Office. They will put you in touch with a medical case manager who can help determine your eligibility.
What Do I Have To Bring With Me To Apply For Services?
- A Photo ID
- Proof of Cleveland TGA Residency (Cuyahoga, Ashtabula, Lake, Geauga, Lorain and Medina counties)
- Proof of Income
- Proof of HIV Status
- Proof of insurance including Medicare and Medicaid (if applicable)
- To view a list of current FY2015 providers, please click here.
- To view the Cleveland TGA Services Brochure, please click here.
- To view the HIV/AIDS Community Resource Guide, please click here.
- En Espanol, clic aqui.
- Primary Medical Care
- Medication (Pharmaceutical) Assistance
- Medical Case Management
- Oral Health Care
- Medical Transportation
- Housing Services
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Nutrition Therapy
- Mental Health Services
- Food Bank and Home Delivered Meals
- Outreach and Early Intervention Services
- Support Groups
- Legal Services
- Home Health Care
For additional information about eligibility, services and local service providers please call the Ryan White Office at (216) 348-3986
Any individual who feels he/she has been inappropriately denied service or been provided inadequate service may file a grievance with the Part A program office in an effort to resolve the matter. The Part A office can be reached at (216)348-3986.
If you have any questions or concerns about priority setting or allocation of funds throughout the Cleveland TGA, please contact the Planning Council Manager at: