Reproductive and Sexual Health Clinic
The Reproductive and Sexual Health Clinic provides education & services that help:
- Keep men, women and teens healthy
- People plan if and when they want to have children
- Pregnancies to be healthy
- Men & Women
- Teens - must be at least 13 years old to be seen without a parent or guardian
- Must be of childbearing age
Costs and Fees
Our clinic provides low to no-cost private services.
Costs can be covered by:
- Pay out of pocket
- The program and services may be free to the client
We are a Title X clinic. Fees are based on your income. You may not pay anything if you do not have insurance or have little income. Teens seeking private services are charged based on their own income and not that of their parents.
If you cannot pay we will not turn you away.
Birth Control & Safer Sex
- Birth control pills
- Depo-Provera (the shot)
- Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives (IUD, IUS, implants)
- Male & female condoms
- Emergency contraception
Testing and Treatment
- HIV testing
- Warts (HPV)
- All other sexually transmitted disease (STDs)
- Free pregnancy testing
Education & Counseling
- Birth control
- Dating & relationships
- Safer sex
Clinic Location and Hours
Cuyahoga County Board of Health
5550 Venture Drive
Parma, Ohio 44130
Tuesdays 12:30-5:30 p.m.
Wednesdays 1:00-6:00 p.m.
Walk-in visits are welcome! Please be aware that clients with appointments will be seen first. Walk-in appointments are based on a first-come, first-served basis.
For an appointment or information call 216-201-2001 and press 7 or dial ext 1356.
Click here to view all of our clinic services.