Child Fatality Review
The program reviews the causes of death of children less than 18 years old who lived in Cuyahoga County.
A group of doctors, nurses, social workers, police, mental health experts and the medical examiner meets every month. They look at facts about the child and the death. The group looks for ways to prevent children from dying.
The program also teaches the public about infant and child safety such as:
- Safe sleep for babies
- Watching young children
- Going to the doctor while you are pregnant
- Making your home safe from fires and other threats
- 2012 Child Fatality Report
- 2011 Safe Sleep Campaign information
- 2011 Child Fatality Report
- 2010 Child Fatality Report
(216) 201-2000 ext. 1529