My Body Matters is a campaign for the Breast and Cervical Cancer Project Northeast Ohio region, promoting free services to eligible women.
- Are you between 40 and 65 years of age?
- Are you without health insurance?
- Do you have limited income?
- Do you live in Ashtabula, Carroll, Columbiana, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Harrison, Holmes, Jefferson, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit, Trumbull, Tuscarawas or Wayne County?
You could be eligible to receive free screenings! Apply today.
Please visit MyBodyMatters.org for more information!
Like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/MyBodyMattersNEO
- Pelvic exams
- Pap tests
- Clinical breast exams
- Case management
- Diagnostic testing, including biopsy and ultrasound, if needed
Services are available through a large network of medical providers throughout Northeast Ohio.
Please click here for an application! Once complete, please send to: email@example.com or fax 216-676-1324.
Breast and Cervical Cancer Project Hotline: 1 (800) 443-2168 or (216) 201-2062.
If you need insurance, please visit www.getcoveredamerica.org/connector/.
If you have insurance but still need assistance, please call (216) 201-2062.