My Body Matters is a campaign for the Breast and Cervical Cancer Project Northeast Ohio region, promoting free services to eligible women.
- Are you between 21 and 65 years of age?
- Are you without health insurance?
- Do you have limited income?
- Do you live in Ashtabula, Carroll, Columbiana, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Harrison, Holmes, Jefferson, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit, Trumbull, Tuscarawas or Wayne County?
You could be eligible to receive free screenings! Apply today – download the PDF or apply online.
Breast and Cervical Cancer Project Hotline: 800.443.2168 or 216.201.2062.
Free Services include:
- Pelvic exams
- Pap tests
- Clinical breast exams
- Case management
- Diagnostic testing, including biopsy and ultrasound, if needed
- Patient Navigation
Services are available through a large network of medical providers throughout Northeast Ohio.
Apply today online or download the PDF, complete it, and send to: email@example.com or fax to 216.676.1324.
Visit MyBodyMatters.org for more information.
Follow us: Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube
If you need insurance, please visit Get Covered Connector – Get Covered America.
If you have insurance but still need assistance, please call 216.201.2062.