CCBH Team: Open to all CCBH employees, spouses and significant others.
- Minimum age is 18
- To participate on the CCBH Team you must be an employee, spouse or significant other
- Employee is defined as full time, part time, or intern
- If your company and your spouse’s or significant other’s company is participating in the Corporate Challenge, you are only allowed to compete for your employer
- Please note, if you sign up for an event and can no longer participate it is your responsibility to find a replacement
- Divisions are determined by number of employees per company.
- CCBH will compete in Division 2 of the Corporate Cup or Independent Division. To participate in the Corporate Cup, CCBH must have a team in each event.
Click on the Event to get more details (link will take you to an external site):
- Softball – No limit , June 10th
- Mini Golf – 4 people per team: 2 male & 2 female , June 14th
- Pop a Shot (Arcade style basketball)- 4 people per team: 2 male & 2 female , June 19th
- Cornhole – 4 people per team: 2 male & 2 female , June 24th
- Footgolf- 4 people per team: 2 male & 2 female , June 25th
- 3v3 Basketball – No limit, June 27th or 28th
- Sand Volleyball – No limit , July 8th
- Skeeball – 3 people per team: 1 Male & 2 Females or 2 Males & 1 Female , July 10th
- Kickball – No limit , July 16th
- Video Game Gauntlet – 4 people per team: 2 male & 2 female July 19th
- Bowling – 4 people per team: 2 male & 2 female , July 25th
- 10K Relay – 6 people: 3 male & 3 female , July 29th
- 1 Mile Fun Walk – No limit, July 29th
- Tug of War (Corporate Cup Only) – 10 people per team: 5 male & 5 female , July 29th
- Obstacle Course (Corporate Cup Only) – 4 people per team: 2 male & 2 female , July 29th
CCBH Will compete in Division 2 (D2).
|SIGN UP FORM – One per person