Open to all employees, spouses and significant others.
- Minimum age is 18
- You must be an employee, spouse or significant other to compete
- Employee is defined as full time, part time, or intern
- If your company and your spouse’s or significant other’s company is participating in the Corporate Challenge, you are only allowed to compete for your employer
- Please note, if you sign up for an event and can no longer participate it is your responsibility to find a replacement.
The Team Captain
- Prepares the team to play
- Secures practice times (optional)
- Assures that the team is on time for each game
- Checks in at the check-in table the day of the event
- Handles the company registration and participant waiver forms the day of the event
- Assists with recruiting last minute fill-ins
- Ensures photos are taken to capture the fun!
- Divisions are determined by number of employees per company.
- CCBH will compete in Division 2 or Independent Division pending levels of participation.
Events List & Sign-up Limit
Click on the Event to get more details (link will takeyou to an external site):
CCBH Will compete in either Division 2 (D2) or Independent (INDY)
Sign Up Form