Open to all employees, spouses and significant others.
- Minimum age is 18
- You must be an employee, spouse or significant other to compete
- Employee is defined as full time, part time, or intern
- If your company and your spouse’s or significant other’s company is participating in the Corporate Challenge, you are only allowed to compete for your employer
- Please note, if you sign up for an event and can no longer participate it is your responsibility to find a replacement.
The Team Captain
- Prepares the team to play
- Secures practice times (optional)
- Assures that the team is on time for each game
- Checks in at the check-in table the day of the event
- Handles the company registration and participant waiver forms the day of the event
- Assists with recruiting last minute fill-ins
- Ensures photos are taken to capture the fun!
- Divisions are determined by number of employees per company.
- CCBH will compete in the Independent Division.
Limits on Signups
- Kickball – No limit
- Mini Golf – 4 people per team: 2 male & 2 female
- Softball – No limit
- 10K Relay – 6 people: 3 male & 3 female
- Cornhole – 4 people per team: 2 male & 2 female
- 1 Mile Fun Walk – No limit
- Bowling – 4 people per team: 2 male & 2 female
- Skeeball – 3 people per team: 1 Male & 2 Females or 2 Males & 1 Female
- Sand Volleyball – No limit
- 3v3 Basketball – No limit
- Touch Football – No limit
Sign Up Form